In this recipe, you’ll know our variant how to cook sliced baked potatoes in the oven. It’s tasty and very easy to make.
- 2 lb–2 lb 4oz/900 g–1 kg potatoes
- ⅓–½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley leaf flakes
- 1 teaspoon sweet ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
How to make baked potatoes in oven
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and cut into pieces. Toss the potatoes with herbs, spices, salt and oil.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Put into an oven pre-heated to 350 °F–375 °F oven. Bake for about 20–30 minutes (until the potatoes are tender and golden brown). Baking time depends on temperature, level of sheet disposal, type of heating, etc.