There lots of healthy salmon recipes. We’d like to recommend these variants for the nearest dinner. It’s easy to cook and looks pretty nice.
- 1 lb 2 oz/509 g Salmon fillets with skin;
For flavoring, use your favorite herbs and spices, OR try to mix:
- ½ teaspoon sweet ground paprika;
- ⅓ teaspoon turmeric powder;
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley leaf flakes;
- ⅓ (or a bit less) salt
— Prep —
- Remove scales and bones from salmon fillets. Cut into thin strips – about 10 pieces – less than ½ an inch thick.
- Season the fish, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form each piece into a rose, and fix with wooden toothpicks.
- Cook in a steamer for about 20–25 minutes.
- Serve as you like it. Pretty good with baked, boiled, fried potato, mashed potato and rice.
Marinated in such way, salmon can also be oven-roasted. When roasting, it’s better to wrap the fish in parchment paper to keep it juicier and not over dry. Place in an oven pre-heated to 350 °F. Bake for about 12–15 minutes.