- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 4–5 thin scallions
- 1 jalapeno
- salt and pepper
Serve with tortilla chips
— Prep —
- Trim scallions and chop finely. Chop cilantro finely, too. Jalapeno should be seeded and finely minced.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone, and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado to your desired consistency by using your potato masher or a fork.
- Squeeze juice from the lime, and add just after mashing. Mix well with a spoon.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with a spoon.
Use salt and pepper to taste.
Decorate with some tortilla chips, and the yummy dish is ready.
It’s also great on toast or in a sandwich.