- 4–5 leaves of green-leaf lettuce (about 1 oz / 30 g);
- 1 cucumber (about 3 ½ oz / 100 g);
- 8–9 cherry tomatoes – yellow and red – (about 3 ½ oz / 100 g);
- 2–3 tablespoons canned sweet corn (about 2 oz / 55–60 g);
- 3 oz / 85–90 g cold smoked salmon;
- 2 boiled chicken eggs;
DRESSING (whisk in a bowl before serving):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil;
- ½ –1 teaspoon natural apple vinegar;
- ½ –1 teaspoon mustard;
- salt and pepper to taste
— Tips —
Spin lettuce or use a paper towel to remove water.
— You need —
Torn into bite-size pieces lettuce leaves. Diced cucumber. Quartered tomatoes.
1 egg quartered or divided into six parts.
1 egg mashed with a fork or potato masher.
Salmon: slice 4–6 thin strips and make roses for salad decoration. Dice the rest.
— Prep —
- Place the torn lettuce on the plate.
- Toss the diced cucumber, corn, diced salmon and mashed eggs. Then place on salad leaves.
- Season with mixed dressing.
- Decorate with pieces of egg, quartered tomatoes and salmon roses.